Kallangur State School Special Education Program (SEP) supports all students from Prep to Year 6 that have been identified as having a disability. All of our students have access to a range of programs which are tailored to individual need through the individual support plan process. Models of support include:
- Supporting students in the classroom alongside their peers.
- Play program.
- Sensory program.
- Supported play program.
- Behaviour support.
- Fine and gross motor programs.
- Social skill programs.
- Parent/carer support.
- Strategies and advice for making adjustments to teaching and learning.
Other services that may be available include:
- Disability specific advisory visiting teachers
- Speech language pathologists.
- Guidance officer.
- Occupational therapists.
Please contact us
if you have any further questions regarding the SEP.